JYOTI CELEBRATIONS CUP-3
JYOTI CELEBRATION CUP RULES & REGULATIONS
RULES & REGULATIONS
- 40 Over’s per innings.
- Toss at 9:30AM and match starts at 10:00AM.
- Fielding restrictions are as follows
- (i)Overs 1 to 8: - Powerplay 1 i.e Maximum 2 players allowed outside 30yards circle.
- (ii)Overs 2 to 32: - Powerplay 2 i.e Maximum 4 players are allowed outside the 30 yards circle.
- (iii)Overs 33 to 40: - Powerplay 3 i.e Maximum 5 players are allowed outside the 30 yards circle.
- Innings duration will be of 180 minutes including the drinks break.
- Team will be penalized for slow over rate after the umpire’s have considered the time allowances for stoppage in play for which the fielding team is not responsible.
- Penalty per over = Run rate of the batting side for the last five over’s of their innings multiplied by 2.
- Two new balls from both the ends will be used.
- Matches will be played with white Wisdom Wonder balls and colored clothing.
- 8 over’s limit per bowler.
- Free hit rule is applicable on all the no balls.
- Super sub rule is applicable.