Somani Raghuvanshi Premier League-2017
RAMAT GAMAT PRESENTS RULE & REGULATIONS RPL LEAGUE MATCHES
- All the League matches will be of 12 overs each.
- Only 2 Bowlers will be allowed to bowl 3 overs each, other bowlers can bowl maximum of 2 overs each, however there is no restrictions on using no. Of bowlers.
- There will be 3 Power Plays, 1st Over will be compulsory Power Play and Batting and Bowling Power Plays will be of a over each, both Batting and Fielding teams will have to utilize their Power Plays by 10th over, if the team(s) have not utilized their power plays by 8th over than overs 9 &10; will be compulsory power plays, no Power Plays will be allowed in last 2 overs of the innings.
- During Power Plays only 2 fielders are allowed outside 30 Yards circle.
- During Non Power Play overs minimum of 4 fielders should be inside 30 Yards circle excluding Bowler & Wicket Keeper.
- 2 points will be awarded to the winning team; in case of a Tie 1 point will be awarded to both the teams.
- The Tournament will be played on 15 to Bat format where all the 15 members of the squad will be allowed to bat, Captains will have to give names of Playing 11 before the Toss, no changes in the team will be allowed after the Toss, player no. 12 to 15 will not be allowed to bowl however they can field on a rotational basis. This rule will apply in League matches and Quarter Finals and will not be applicable in Semi finals and Finals.
- It is mandatory for all the Captains to ensure that all his 15 players gets 1 game at least at the league stage, this rule will not apply for Quarter Finals, Semi Finals & Finals.
- All the 15 Players of the team will have to wear given Uniform during matches; players will not be allowed to enter the ground without Uniform.
- Teams will have to bowl their 12 overs in 60 minutes, any team failing to do so will have to bare Penalty of 10 runs per over for the number of less overs bowled in given 60 minutes for e.g. if a team bowling 1st bowls 10 overs in given 60 minutes than 20 runs would be added in the total score of the opposition team. & if team bowling 2nd Bowls 10 overs in given 60 minutes than the opposition team’s target would be reduced by 20 runs. Time lost due to injury to any player or for any other reasons will be monitored and noted by on field Umpires and they will take a final decision regarding the penalty.
- In case if 2 or more teams finishes on same no. Of points after league matches, “Net run rate” (Runs scored minus Runs Conceded) will come into play and team(s) having better Net run rate will progress to Quarter Finals.
- In case the match stops or do not start due to unforeseen events or due to bad weather or any other reason equal points will be given to both the teams.
- If Wicket Keeper of the team is not available than Wicket Keeper from the other team will not be allowed to keep wickets.
- In case of injury to a Batsman Runner will not be allowed.