Somani Raghuvanshi Premier League-2017
RAMAT GAMAT PRESENTS RULE & REGULATIONS RPL T20 MATCHES
- All the matches of Quarter Finals, Semi Finals and Finals will be of 20 overs.
- Each bowler can bowl maximum of 4 overs.
- There will be 3 Power Plays, First 2 Overs will be compulsory Power Play, there will be Batting and Bowling Power Plays of 2 overs each, both Batting and Fielding teams will have to utilize their Power Plays by 18th over, if the team(s) have not utilized their power plays by 14th over than overs 15 to 18 will be compulsory power play, no Power Plays will be allowed in last 2 overs of the innings.
- During Power Plays only 2 fielders are allowed outside 30 Yards circle.
- During Non Power Play overs minimum of 4 fielders should be inside 30 Yards circle excluding Bowler & Wicket Keeper.
- In case of a Tie result will be decided through Super Over, In case of Tie in Super over result will be decided by Toss.
- The Tournament will be played on 15 to Bat format where all the 15 members of the squad will be allowed to bat, Captains will have to give names of Playing 11 before the Toss, no changes in the team will be allowed after the Toss, player no. 12 to 15 will not be allowed to bowl however they can field on a rotational basis. This rule will apply in League matches and Quarter Finals and will not be applicable in Semi finals and Finals.
- It is mandatory for all the Captains to ensure that all his 15 players gets 1 game at least at the league stage, this rule will not apply for Quarter Finals, Semi Finals & Finals.
- All the 15 Players of the team will have to wear given Uniform during matches; players will not be allowed to enter the ground without Uniform.
- Teams will have to bowl their 20 overs in 100 minutes, any team failing to do so will have to bare Penalty of 10 runs per over for the number less overs bowled in given 100 minutes for e.g. if a team bowling 1st bowls 18 overs in given 100 minutes than 20 runs would be added in the total score of the opposition team. & if team bowling 2nd Bowls 18 overs in given 100 minutes than the opposition team’s target would be reduced by 20 runs.
- In case the match stops or do not start due to unforeseen events or due to bad weather or any other reasons team with better net run rate (NRR) will progress further.
- If Wicket Keeper of the team is not available than Wicket Keeper from the other team will not be allowed to keep wickets.
- In case of injury to a Batsman Runner will not be allowed.