Mansha LYC Pro T20 - 2018
LYC RULES & REGULATIONS PRO T20 2k18
Lohana Youth Club | Mansha LYC Pro T20 - 2018
- All the matches will be of 20 overs each innings.
- There will be 5 participating teams and all the teams will play 4 matches on Round Robin basis and top team on the points table will directly qualify for the Finals, there will be a Play-off match between teams finishing at no.2 and no.3 on the points table, winner of the Play-off will qualify for the finals, in case 2 or more teams are finishing on same no. of points teams positioning will be decided on the basis of Net Run Rate (NRR). Crick-score.in format will be followed for NRR.
- Two points will be awarded to winning teams at the league stage; In case of Tie equal points will be awarded to both teams, in case of Tie in the Play-off and finals result will be decided through Super Over, and In case of Tie in Super over result will be decided by Toss.
- In case the match stops or do not start due to unforeseen events or due to bad weather conditions or any other reason equal points will be given to both the teams.
- All the 15 players should remain present at the time of toss, player(s) not present at the time of toss will not be allowed to bat or bowl in that particular match, however they will be allowed to field.
- Player(s) will not be allowed to leave till the match is over unless there is an emergency or injury; player(s) leaving early without the consent of the committee will not be allowed to play the next match.
- Committee members present on the ground or the representative appointed by committee will take a final decision on rule nos 5 & 6, captains and teams must abide the decision taken by the Committee or the representative.
- Each team will have to use minimum of 6 bowlers where only 2 bowlers can bowl maximum 4 overs each, and apart from theses 2 bowlers other bowlers can bowl maximum 3 overs each. However there are no restrictions on using no. of bowlers.
- There will be 3 Power Plays, First 2 Overs will be compulsory Power Play and Batting and Bowling Power Plays of 2 overs each, both Batting and Fielding teams will have to utilize their Power Plays by 18th over, no Power Plays will be allowed in last 2 overs of the innings.
- During Power Plays only 2 fielders are allowed outside 30 Yards circle.
- During Non-Power Play overs minimum of 4 fielders should be inside 30 Yards circle excluding Bowler & Wicket Keeper.
- The Tournament will be played on the 15 Players to bat format.
- All the matches of the Tournament will be played on Top 7 – Bottom 8 format where captains will have to set Top7- Bottom 8 Batting order for 1st two league matches where in one match Top 7 will Bat first, in one match Bottom 8 will Bat first. Captains will be allowed to change the Top7-Bottom 8 for next 2 league matches however they will allow to continue with the same Top 7- Bottom 8 if they wish. This rule will not be applicable in the Play-off and the Finals.
- If a player is not present in a particular match he will have to go in bottom players of that day, this can be planned by asking players availability in advance, this rule is meant to give fair opportunities to all the players, captains are requested to co-operate.
- If a Batsman goes off the field Retired hurt he will be allowed to bat after the fall of 1 wicket.
- If a bowler goes off the field he will be allowed to bowl immediately on his return.
- Change of fielder will not be allowed in the middle of the over, it has to take place at the end of the over unless there is an injury to any player
- In case of any issue or input only captains of the team will communicate with the committee/ Umpires, in case if the captain is not present the designated captain will communicate.
- All the 15 Players of the team will have to wear given Uniform during matches; players will not be allowed to enter the ground without Uniform.
- Teams will have to bowl their 20 overs in 90 minutes, any team failing to do so will have to bare Penalty of 10 runs per over for the number less overs bowled in given 90 minutes for e.g. if a team bowling 1st bowls 18 overs in given 90 minutes than 20 runs will be added in the total score of the opposition team. & if team bowling 2nd Bowls 18 overs in given 90 minutes than the opposition team’s target will be reduced by 20 runs. 20 Overs will have to be completed in either case unless the teams get all out or the target is archived.
- Penalty runs will not be considered while calculating the Net Run Rate (NRR).
- On field umpires will take final decision on Penalty, captains and teams must abide the decision taken by the Umpires.
- If any player(s) gets injured or opts out before the tournament begins the captain(s) / Team owners can ask for replacement to the committee, any decision regarding replacement will be taken by the committee only, captains and teams must abide the decision taken by the committee.
- No replacement will be allowed once the tournament starts.
- In case of injury to a Batsman Runner will not be allowed.
- The Committee reserves the right to Change or modify the above mentioned Rules & Regulations as & when needed or if the situation demands.