Somani Raghuvanshi Premier League 2019
Halai Lohana Mahajan Ramat Gamat Samiti Presents RPL 2019 T20 Rules & Regulations
Shree Halai Lohana Mahajan & Ramat Gamat Samiti | Somani Raghuvanshi Premier League 2019
- All the matches will be of 20 overs.
- All 8 Participating teams will be divided into 2 groups of 4 teams each, Teams in their respective groups will plays against each other on Round Robin basis and top 2 teams from both the group will qualify for the Semi Finals. In case 2 or more teams are finishing on same no. of points after the league matches teams positioning will be decided on the basis of Net Run Rate (NRR). Crick-score.in format will be followed for NRR.
- Two points will be awarded to winning teams at the league stage; In case of Tie equal points will be awarded to both teams, in case of Tie in Semi Finals and Finals result will be decided through Super Over, and In case of Tie in Super over result will be decided by Toss.
- In case the match stops or do not start due to unforeseen events or due to bad weather conditions or any other reason equal points will be given to both the teams.
- All the 16 players should remain present when the match begins, players arriving after the match begins will not be allowed to bat or bowl in that particular match, however they will be allowed to field.
- Player(s) will not be allowed to leave till the match is over unless there is an emergency or injury; player(s) leaving early without the consent of the committee will not be allowed to play the next match.
- Committee members will take a final decision on rule numbers 5 & 6, captains and teams must abide the decision taken by the Committee.
- Each team will have to use minimum of 6 bowlers where only 2 bowlers can bowl maximum 4 overs each, and apart from theses 2 bowlers other bowlers can bowl maximum 3 overs each. However there are no restrictions on using number of bowlers.
- There will be 3 Power Plays, First 2 Overs will be compulsory Power Play and Batting and Bowling Power Plays of 2 overs each, both Batting and Fielding teams will have to utilize their Power Plays by 18th over, no Power Plays will be allowed in last 2 overs of the innings.
- During Power Plays only 2 fielders are allowed outside 30 Yards circle.
- During Non-Power Play overs minimum of 4 fielders should be inside 30 Yards circle excluding Bowler & Wicket Keeper.
- The Tournament will be played on the 16 Players to bat format.
- Tournament will be played on Top 8 - Bottom 8 format, captains will have to set Top8 - Bottom 8 Batting order, out of 3 league matches in one match Top 8 will Bat first, in one match Bottom 8 will Bat first, and in one match Captains will be allowed to set the batting order of their likings. This rule will not be applicable in the Semi Finals and the Finals.
- If a player is not present in a particular match he will have to go in bottom players of that day, this can be planned by asking players availability in advance, this rule is meant to give fair opportunities to all the players, captains are requested to co-operate.
- If a Batsman goes off the field Retired hurt he will be allowed to bat after the fall of 1 wicket.
- If a bowler goes off the field he will be allowed to bowl immediately on his return.
- Change of fielder will not be allowed in the middle of the over, it has to take place at the end of the over unless there is an injury to any player
- In case of any issue or input only captains of the team will communicate with the committee/ Umpires.
- All the 16 Players of the team will have to wear given Uniform during matches; players will not be allowed to enter the ground without Uniform.
- Teams will have to bowl their 20 overs in 90 minutes, any team failing to do so will have to bare Penalty of 10 runs per over for the number less overs bowled in given 90 minutes for e.g. if a team bowling 1st bowls 18 overs in given 90 minutes than 20 runs will be added in the total score of the opposition team. & if team bowling 2nd Bowls 18 overs in given 90 minutes than the opposition team’s target will be reduced by 20 runs. 20 Overs will have to be completed in either case unless the teams get all out or the target is archived.
- Penalty runs will not be considered while calculating the Net Run Rate (NRR).
- On field umpires will take final decision on Penalty, captains and teams must abide the decision taken by the Umpires.
- In case of injury to a Batsman Runner will not be allowed.
- The Committee reserves the right to Change or modify the above mentioned Rules & Regulations as & when needed or if the situation demands.