Kurukshetra Cup , Season - 2
BEYOND-INFINITI Presents Tournament Registration Process & Rules
- A team consisting of All job personnel can register for Kurukshetra cup season–2
- Registration fees is Rs. 27,000/- (For the teams who didn’t featured in Kurukshetra cup, season -1) And Rs. 25,000/- for the teams who have already featured in the Kurukshetra cup Season–1 (No additional or hidden fees would be charged throughout the tournament )
- You can make your payment through check , cash, NEFT or DD. All payable at Mumbai only.
- The registration fees must be made before the team plays its 1st league match.
- Your entry would be confirmed once you send us the confirmation mail regarding your participation in the tournament (Kurukshetra Cup , season - 1) [along with atleast half the entry fees amount]
- Strictly only job personals are allowed in the tournament. (as it is a purely corporate tournament).
- Every team is ought to mail their 15 players squad along with the participation confirmation mail. All the playing XI must be from the submitted squad of 15 players (no player from outside the list would be allowed to play any match during the tournament)
- No U- 16, U -19, U – 22 MCA player , Mumbai probable or any other professional / club players (Which includes A,B and C division kanga league and times shield Or current Ranji trophy player) are allowed in the tournament.
- Please keep the professional ids of all 15 team members ready and produce its scanned copy Via mail or in person within max. 2 days if any objection arises during the tournament.
- If a team fails to produce the ids within the stipulated time (Maximum two working days) it would be liable to immediate disqualification.
- If a team doesn’t shows up on the day of the match (and their opponent does) then their opponent team would be given bye with full 2 points.
- For appealing against any player or team the processing charges are Rs. 2500/- (Half refundable if appeal is successful).
- On field Umpires decision would be final during the match and unarguable.
- All the decisions taken by Beyond – Infiniti regarding the tournament would be final in all respect.