KSG-YCC CUP 2016
KAPOL SPORTS GROUP – 2016-17 RULES & REGULATIONS
- All matches will be played 20 overs a side.
- Two bowlers maximum 4 overs each remaining max. 3 overs each.
- 2 points will be awarded for win.
- 1 points will be awarded to each team in case of Tie.
- If the match is abandon or cancelled due to any reason 1 point will be awarded to each team. There will be no replay or rematch in any circumstance.
- In case of change of venue or date , teams have to play as per revised schedule.
- In case one team is not ready to play then 2 points will be awarded to other team.
Timing match -1 match-2
Reporting Time 9.15 am 12.45 pm
Toss time 9.45 am 01.15 pm
Match Time 10.00 am to 11.30 am 1.30 pm to 3.00 pm
11.40 am to 01.10 pm 3.10 pm to 4.40 pm
- Players present at the time toss only will be allowed to Bat & Bowl. Players coming after the toss will be allowed to field only. No replacement allowed.
- Sixteen teams are divided in four groups . Each team will play three league matches with remaining from the same group. Top two team from each group will qualify for Quarter final.
- In case two teams or more in the group with same points then the team with highest Nett Run Rate will qualify for Quarter final.
- In case of Tie in Quarter final, semi final & Final , super over will be applicable.
- Umpire decision will be final. Any players misbehaving against umpire decision will not be tolerated & action will be taken against player.
- Match refree is as per schedule given by KSG .
- Minimum 7 players required per side to play a match.
- Both captains have to exchange the teams at the time of toss. It will be captains responsibility to check the presence of the players of opposite side.
- If any player leaves the ground before completing the match then he will not be allowed to play his next match . This is the captains responsibility to report to the match refree.
- No one can chew tobacco or smoke cigaret on the ground if done by some one can be punished.