KSG-INTER CLUB CRICKET CUP-2017-18
Kapol Sports Group
14 Jan 2018
18 Mar 2018
Payyade Cricket Club, MG Road Number 1, Gokul Nagari, Kandivali West, Mumbai Suburban, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400067
Announcements See All
12 Jan 2018
RULES & REGULATIONS
- All matches will be played 40 overs a side.
- Five bowlers maximum 7 overs each remaining max. 6 overs each.
- 2 points will be awarded for a win.
- 1 points will be awarded to each team in case of Tie.
- If the match is abandoned or cancelled due to any reason, 1 point will be awarded to each team.
- In case of change of venue or date , teams have to play as per the revised schedule.
- In case one team is not ready to play then 2 points will be awarded to the other team.
- Only those Players who are present at the time toss only will be allowed to Bat & Bowl. Players coming after the toss will only be allowed to field only. (no Wicket Keeping) No replacement will be allowed.
- 10 teams are divided in 2 groups .Each team will play 4 league matches with remaining from the same group.Top 2 teams from each group will qualify for Semi- finals.
- In case 2 or more teams in a group have the same points then the teams with highest Nett Run Rate (calculated by Cric-score) will qualify for Semi -finals.
- In case of Tie in Semi finals & Final , a super over will be applicable.
- Umpire decision will be final. Any players misbehaving against umpire decision will not be tolerated & action will be taken against the player.
- If match ball is misplaced during the match then the team must continue with whichever used ball is available. Umpire & Match referee decisions will be final.
- Minimum 7 players required per side to play a match.
- Both captains have to exchange the teams at the time of toss. It will be the captain’s responsibility to check presence of players of the opposite side.
- ALL PLAYERS HAVE TO COMPULSORY WEAR WHITE T-SHIRT & TROUSERS ( KSG-PLAYERS COMPULSORY HAVE TO WEAR PROVIDED OUTFIT IF NOT THEN HE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PLAY THAT MATCH)
- Any players are not allowed to eat Tobacco or any type of Supari, Mawa or Gutka during the match & on the ground. It is the captain’s responsibility to check the same. ( it is also noticed & informed by the Payyade club that they will not allot us grounds if we do not follow this rule strictly!)
Rule only for KSG Teams for their internal matchEach team captain has to compulsory use 3 players from the last 9 players either in the top 6 batting order or top 5 bowling order (minimum of 2 overs) not necessarily continuous. (Request to all KSG captains: The above rule is decided so that all our teammates get a chance to perform. Thus please don’t create an issue out of this. Just give fair chance to every player)
Therewill be no replay or rematch in any circumstances.
Reporting Time ------- 9.15 am
Toss time ------- 9.45 am
Match Time ----- 10.00 am to 5.00 pm