KSG - MASTERS CUP 2018-19
Kapol Sports Group
24 Nov 2018
12 Jan 2019
Payyade Cricket Club, MG Road Number 1, Gokul Nagari, Kandivali West, Mumbai Suburban, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400067
Announcements See All
20 Nov 2018
KSG-YCC T20 CUP RULES & REGULATIONS
- All matches will be played 20 overs a side.
- Per Bowler maximum 4 overs.
- Power Play is from 1-6 overs in that only 2 fielders are allowed outside the inner circle and after 6 overs minimum 4 fielders are mandatory inside the circle.
- 2 points will be awarded for win.
- 1 points will be awarded to each team in case of Tie.
- If the match is abandon or cancelled due to any reason 1 point will be awarded to each team. There will be no replay or rematch in any circumstance.
- In case of change of venue or date , teams have to play as per revised schedule.
- In case one team is not ready to play then 2 points will be awarded to other team.
- Players present at the of time toss only will be allowed to Bat & Bowl. Players coming after the toss will be allowed to field only. No replacement allowed. No arguments should be done for this rule.
- Runner will not be allowed
- four Teams are Participating. Each team will play Six league matches with remaining from the Pool A. Top two team from pool A will qualify for final.
- In case two teams or more in the group with same points then the team with highest Nett Run Rate will qualify for the final.(NRR as per cric-score calculations)
- In case of Tie in final, super over will be applicable.
- Umpire decision will be final. Any players misbehaving against umpire decision will not be tolerated & action will be taken against player. If any disputes on ground match coordinator is final decision.
- Match referee is as per schedule given by KSG .
- Minimum 7 players required per side to play a match
- Both captains have to exchange the teams at the time of toss. It will be captains responsibility to check the presence of the players of opposite side.
- If any player leaves the ground before completing the match then he will not be allowed to play his next match .This is the captains responsibility to report to the match referee
- Players of KSG compulsorily have to wear KSG white out fit without that they all won’t be allowed to play ( you can only wear other white out fit if the Match is on back to back days )
- No one can chew tobacco or smoke cigarette on the ground if done by someone can be punished, Mobile can't be used on ground too
Reporting Time Toss time Match Time
9.15 am 9.45 am 10.00 am to 11.30 and 11.40 to 01.10 Match-1
12.45 pm 01.15 pm 1.30 pm to 3.00 pm and 3.10 to 4.40 Match-2