Navgam Premier League-5
Shree Navgam Visanagar Vanik Samaj
25 Feb 2017
05 Mar 2017
Venus Ground , Mahesh Nagar, Goregaon West, Greater Mumbai, Maharashtra 400062
Announcements See All
24 Feb 2017
NPL-5 - Rules and Regulations - For Men’s TournamentRule Particulars
- Life Members of Shree Navgam Visa Nagar Vanik Samaj (SNVVS) & spouse of daughter of SNVVS married in other caste having age of 15 years & above will be allowed to participate in Men’s Tournament.
- It is a Season (Leather Ball) Cricket Tournament – with White Ball.
- Participant shall submit Online NPL Participation Form on www.snvsamaj.in and pay online Non-Refundable Entry Donation of Rs.2,000/-.
- There are total 6 teams.
- Each Team will consist of 15 players (plus 2 playing owners).
- Maximum 3 joint owners will be allowed in the team. Any 2 out of 3 owners can play in NPL and in particular match only 1 owner will be allowed to play.
- Each Team can take 1 player as Icon. Icon Player has to play all the matches.
- Team (Squad) will be picked up by Owners through Auction process.
- Owner should strictly see that every (15) player plays alteast 1 game in the tournament compulsorily and it is Owner’s moral responsibility to see that every players gets chance either to bat or ball.
- NPL Board may allocate buffer players to each Team. If for any genuine reason (which is approved by NPL Board) 4/5 players out of 15 players squad are not available on the day of the match, then team need to make buffer player/s play that match. However this facility will not be allowed for 2 upcoming players.
- Game will be maximum of 10 overs and at least 5 bowlers should be used for bowling and one bowler will get maximum 2 over’s.
- Power Play Rules - 1st over will be compulsory power play, 1 Over Power play to be decided by batting side and 1 Over Power Play by fielding side. In case if both the teams, do not choose 2nd & 3rd power play till 8th over, then 9th over will be compulsory batting side power play and 10th over will be fielding side power play. In case if batting side uses their power play before 8th over, then fielding side can take 9th or 10th over as power play.
- All Participants have to be present on specified time on the grading process /nets/ practice matches and all the event days. Every player should have more than 60% attendance in practice session. If any complain is received from owner about the player attendance, NPL Board has right to disallow the player for playing whole NPL5 (2017) tournament or as may be decided.
- Matches will start sharp from 9.00 AM.
- Teams should report on the ground before 1 hour of their match.
- Each inning should be completed within 50 minutes else penalty will be levied in terms of reduction in over’s or run’s as decided by Match Referee.
- In case the points of the teams are equal, Net Run Rate (Calculation as per Annexure B) will decide the Qualifiers.
- In case of Tie, we will have Super Over and New Toss will be done for Super Over. In case if there is tie in super over then we will consider maximum six, , then maximum four, minimum wickets and last toss to announce winning team of that match. There will be no filed restriction in Super Over.
- After every no ball (all no balls) free hit will be declared. In case if batsmen are the same then no fielding changes will be allowed.
- It is compulsory to wear Abdominal Guard and Helmet during the nets and all the matches. Helmet will be also compulsory for wicket keeper doing short keeping.
- Umpire decision shall be final. If any player misbehaves, uses bad words or involved in any wrong doing, then strict disciplinary action shall be taken.
- Match referee will be supreme authority to decide each and every decision during the match.
- Income from Advertisement on team’s cloths / cap, will be that of the Owner.
- Draw for matches shall be done on auction day and match schedule will be also announced on the same day.
- NPL Board reserves all right to change any and every rules and NPL Board decision will be final.